Global Insight Director
Global Insight Director
Unilever - Homecare
London - Hanger Lane & Blackfriars
Europanel, a partnership between Kantar and GfK, are seeking someone to join our Unilever Global team initially working across categories on big strategic projects with potential to own a category in the mid-longer term. This is a dynamic and globally matrixed environment, where you will collaborate with colleagues in many different countries on a high-profile account.
We are looking for someone who is experienced, curious about insight and passionate about delivering insight with impact. You will love being hands on with data, identifying trends, finding the story & big picture then presenting insight to the client with high impact.
This exciting role includes ownership of key strategic initiatives that will enable and drive our future growth & will involve working with other teams such as Expert Solutions and BG20. You will work across Unilever’s large portfolio of big & diverse brands with close client collaboration.
What you will be doing?
- Working ‘hands-on’ with our panel data, helping to identify and deliver impactful insights that deliver growth for Unilever. Managing our large cross category projects or big strategic projects in the individual categories
- Building excellent internal and external stakeholder relationships. You will be onsite at Unilever Blackfriars and building relationships across the Unilever stakeholders & teams (previously this role had Europe interface)
- Grow our business with Unilever, with a combination of excellent work and strong commercial skills.
- Collaborate and deliver projects that draw on a variety of sources through collaboration with Kantar and GfK & other stakeholders & potentially wider data sources
What skills and experiences would the ideal candidate have?
- The ability to be hands on with data and interpret large datasets.
- Analytical skills, ideally experience of working with panel data/similar or quantitative dataset
- The ability to tell the story behind the numbers and translate this into actionable insight that helps shape Unilever’s commercial strategy
- A commercial mindset, including the ability to upsell, and to see opportunities to grow our relationship and business & pull together global proposals working across local country teams
- Strong project management skills and ability to prioritise, organise and deliver to deadline on large international briefs
- Strong presentation skills & ability to build quick rapport & credibility
- The ability to meet or exceed targets and performance metrics
- Excellent relationship building and stakeholder management skills, including the ability to manage & exceed expectations & influence senior decision makers