International Client Director
International Client Director
BDKSA – Beauty and Home Care Team
London – Hanger Lane/Remote Working
We are looking for an International Client Director to join the Business Development and Key Strategic Accounts team within Europanel. You will join the Beauty & Home Care team working across a portfolio of existing clients as well as building relationships with new clients with a view to developing more commercial opportunities.
It is an exciting time for the team as we continue to grow with both new and existing clients. This position would suit an enthusiastic and proactive individual who is keen to develop their networking and relationship management skills.
Europanel™ measures consumer behaviour to understand market movements and their implications. Our primary sources are high quality syndicated continuous consumer panels, run in more than 50 countries by our owners and partners GfK and Kantar.
At Europanel we provide an unparalleled and international perspective to global consumer goods companies such as Unilever, Proctor & Gamble, Coca Cola, Kellogg’s and Henkel. Through continuous monitoring, advanced analytics and tailored solutions, Europanel inspires successful decisions by retailers, government organisations, market analysts and manufacturers globally.
Europanel has a truly global working environment; from the moment you join, you will find yourself immersed in a vibrant working environment, learning daily from a team built on a wide spectrum of experiences and cultures. Our business is future focused, creative and entrepreneurial; supported and enriched through our extensive network of partner agencies.
What you will be doing?
- Lead major Europanel projects, responsible for the development and delivery of high profile, multi-country insights and recommendations
- Create and maintain strong relationships with all main client decision makers/budget holders, developing the application of consumer panel as a solution to answer business questions to ensure a strong influence on client thinking
- Create high functioning relationships with local teams, including regular connections, and sharing projects and briefs for mutual benefit
- Maintain a dialogue with key client stakeholders about their ongoing hot topics, business priorities, proactively identifying opportunities
- Develop opportunities to grow revenue for the team, with a focus on widening our network and increasing the contribution of Europanel services.
- Negotiating new and existing contracts
- Identify opportunities to grow revenue for BDKSA, with a focus on driving conversations with financial clients
- Collaborate with and motivate other members of the BDKSA team
- Coach, train and manage more junior members of the team, sharing knowledge and encouraging a culture of learning.
- Support junior members on delivery of presentations and client meetings
- Key focus area (example clients): developing existing clients (Essity, J&J, Kimberly Clark, Reckitt, Gallina Blanca) and support on new business for financial clients
What skills and experiences would the ideal candidate have?
- Knowledge and experience of quantitative research across a range of projects
- Be dedicated, taking ownership of tasks, working independently, creatively and resourcefully
- A team player with experience working with multiple stakeholders and partners
- A desire to develop commercial skills through spotting opportunities proactive project-mining, and proposal writing
- Experience delivering insight based consultative projects with the ability to provide value added client insights, and present complex data clearly and incisively
- Confident, compelling and engaging communication style that conveys the expertise expected of a consultant
- Ability to build strong relationships and influence both externally and internally senior level contacts and to be seen as an expert by those contacts, talking articulately about the industry.
- Experience delivering against commercial targets and act proactively in pursuit of opportunities.
- Collaborative approach with clients and colleagues of various personalities and cultures
- Shows enthusiasm for personal / team development and fosters an environment for continuous learning