International Client Executive
International Client Executive
Why work with us?
Europanel™ measures consumer behaviour to understand market movements and their implications. Our primary sources are high quality syndicated continuous consumer panels, run in more than 50 countries by our owners and partners GfK and Kantar.
At Europanel we provide an unparalleled and international perspective to global consumer goods companies such as Unilever, Proctor & Gamble, Coca Cola, Kellogg’s and Henkel. Through continuous monitoring, advanced analytics and tailored solutions, Europanel inspires successful decisions by retailers, government organisations, market analysts and manufacturers globally.
Europanel has a truly global working environment; from the moment you join, you will find yourself immersed in a vibrant working environment, learning daily from a team built on a wide spectrum of experiences and cultures. Our business is future focused, creative and entrepreneurial; supported and enriched through our extensive network of partner agencies.
A Career at Europanel
Kantar Rewards Statement
At Kantar we have an integrated way of rewarding our people based around a simple, clear and consistent set of principles. Our approach helps to ensure we are market competitive and also to support a pay for performance culture, where your reward and career progression opportunities are linked to what you deliver.
Kantar is the world’s leading data, insights and consulting company. We understand more about how people think, feel, shop, share, vote and view than anyone else. Combining our expertise in human understanding with advanced technologies, Kantar’s 30,000 people help the world’s leading organisations succeed and grow.
We are looking for an International Client Executive to join the Key Strategic Accounts team within Europanel. You will join the team working on a variety of pre-existing clients and building relationships with new clients with a view to develop more commercial opportunities.
It is an exciting time for the team as we continue to grow with both new and existing clients. This position would suit an enthusiastic and proactive individual who is keen to develop their account management and networking skills.
What you will be doing?
- Build and maintain regular and strong relationships with all main client decision makers/budget holders
- Create high functioning relationships with local teams, including regular connections, as well as sharing projects and briefs for mutual benefit
- Work with our country partners to collaboratively provide quotations and proposals for new business requests and ad hoc work
- Contribute to major projects with multi-country insights and recommendations
- Support the Team Director with negotiation of new and existing contracts
- Develop opportunities to grow revenue for BDKSA, with a focus on proactively approaching clients with Europanel services
- Collaborate with other members of the BDKSA team, sharing knowledge and encouraging a culture of learning
What skills and experiences would the ideal candidate have?
- Must be able to speak French
- Strong communication skills with both clients and team
- Ability to multi-task and adapt to changing client needs
- Knowledge of quantitative research across a range of projects
- Data visualisation and analytical skills
- Be able to use negotiation skills with clients and local teams
- Confidence approaching new client conversations/ ability to build rapport with clients
- Strong presentation skills with the ability to build a compelling story
- Ability to take cross country data from multiple sources and create a cohesive story
- Strong commercial ability with a history of contributing to hitting targets
- Confidence and ability to think outside of the box and challenge the norm
- Shows enthusiasm for personal / team development and fosters an environment for continuous learning