International Client Executive
International Client Executive
A Career at Europanel
Through our partnership with GfK and Kantar Worldpanel, Europanel is the leader in consumer panel research solving client questions in more than 50 countries around the world. We provide an unparalleled, international perspective to the biggest consumer goods companies such as Unilever, Proctor & Gamble, Coca Cola, Kellogg’s and Henkel. Through continuous monitoring, advanced analytics and tailored solutions, Europanel inspires successful decisions by manufacturers, retailers, market analysts and government organisations globally. We possess technical and industry expertise to develop innovative qualitative and quantitative client solutions.
Europanel has a multi-cultural working environment; from the moment you join, you will find yourself immersed in a vibrant workplace, learning daily from a team built on a wide spectrum of experience and cultures. Our business is technology enabled, future focused, creative and entrepreneurial; supported and enriched through our extensive network of partner agencies.
We will encourage you to develop yourself as a professional researcher and to be the best you can. You’ll find we are supportive and will encourage you to push yourself creating opportunities for senior engagement and internal project management. In turn, we expect you to support the development of your fellow team members.
As a large international agency, we can offer many different opportunities for further progress and growth to those who have proven contributions to the business, including oversees secondments if you’re looking to gain an even broader experience.
At Europanel we have an integrated way of rewarding our people based around a simple, clear and consistent set of principles. Our approach helps to ensure we are market competitive and also to support a pay for performance culture, where your reward and career progression opportunities are linked to what you deliver.
We are looking for a Client Executive to join the Europanel account team working in the Unilever Global client account team.
The ideal candidate will be commercially driven, analytical, able to build strong relationships and with 1+ years’ experience in market research under their belt. They will be able to deliver a clear story from our rich dataset of insights and collaborate internally and externally to maintain and build a successful relationship with our clients.
This is an exciting time to join the team, as we lead the way with cross-agency collaboration with partner agencies, including Gfk, Kantar Worldpanel, Kantar Consulting and Kantar Insights – amongst others. We have a reputation for going the extra mile which is celebrated by clients.
Why take this role?
As a Client Executive, you’ll build on your experience by working with the biggest global food and refreshments manufacturer on a wide range of strategic briefs.
This role gives you the opportunity to work with some of the biggest and most iconic food and refreshments brands in the world, including Magnum, Ben & Jerry’s, Knorr and Upfield. You will also benefit from the opportunity to travel to the Netherlands and visit the global headquarters for Unilever Food and Refreshment.
What you will be doing?
- Delivery of high profile, multi-country insights projects.
- Create and maintain strong relationships with our clients, developing the application of consumer panel as a solution to answer business questions and influencing client thinking.
- Maintain a dialogue with key client stakeholders about their ongoing hot topics, regional/country priorities, proactively identifying opportunities and threats
- Develop opportunities to grow revenue for the team, with a focus on widening our network and increasing the contribution of Europanel services
What skills and experiences would the ideal candidate have?
- Knowledge and experience of quantitative or qualitative research
- Dedication and the ability to take ownership of tasks
- Creativity and resourcefulness
- Experience using Microsoft Excel and Powerpoint
- Team player able to collaborate with clients, agency partners and colleagues with different personalities and from different cultures and nationalities.
- Experience managing multiple deadlines across multiple stakeholders
- Confident, compelling and engaging communication
- Ability to build strong relationships and influence senior level contacts