International Client Executive
International Client Executive
London - Hanger Lane & Blackfriars
Why work with us?
At Europanel we provide an unparalleled and international perspective to global consumer goods companies such as Unilever, Proctor & Gamble, Coca Cola, Kellogg’s and Henkel. Through continuous monitoring, advanced analytics and tailored solutions, Europanel inspires successful decisions by retailers, government organisations, market analysts and manufacturers globally.
Make your individual mark and build a career working with one of our biggest clients
We are looking for a Client Executive to support the Hair account in our Global Unilever team.
This role is to support the team on the day to day management of the Unilever Hair account. You will have ownership of building strong relationships with a set of client stakeholders (including onsite), delivery of key projects on Unilever’s big portfolio of Hair brands including Dove, Tresemme and Sunsilk, and contribute to commercial success by proactively identifying opportunities and new relationships. You will also support in continuing to progress towards building a stronger cross-Kantar team for Unilever and collaborate on projects with other agencies such as Nielsen.
The ideal candidate would be a hardworking and confident individual, who is able to challenge, influence and shape client briefs. We are looking for and individual who is proactive; who loves to collaborate; who provides analyses with strong insights and deliver them with impact. Candidates should have the ability to undertake tasks with an enthusiastic, positive, can-do attitude and be able to prioritise and manage multiple stakeholders and projects at the same time.
It is a real opportunity for someone who wants to build a name for themselves and is excited at the prospect of working with a major global client!
What you will be doing?
- Own and deliver major projects in the Hair category
- Deliver insights and recommendations that are clearly articulated, visual and actionable
- Build a strong partnership with your key client contacts
- Develop opportunities to grow revenue for the team, with a focus on widening our network, identifying client issues, and increasing the contribution of Europanel services
- Contribute to the Hair account plan with support from your manager & colleagues
- Develop a partnership approach to collaborate with colleagues in Europanel, country contacts across GfK & Kantar Worldpanel, and other agencies including Kantar and Nielsen
- Apply an understanding of and respect for other cultures to enhance client solutions and achieve best value for clients
What skills and experiences would the ideal candidate have?
- A proactive self-starter with energy, enthusiasm and the ability to work on own initiative
- Dedicated and hardworking, with experience of taking ownership of tasks
- Strong organisational skills and experience of handling multiple stakeholders & deadlines
- Understands client needs and maximises opportunities for improvements in our service delivery – be able to push back on low profile analysis and increase the impact of our work
- Confidence, with the ability to challenge and influence client thinking and approach to briefs
- Able to generate creative approaches to derive insights from consumer panel
- Strong analytical and data visualisation skills
- A real team player with a collaborative attitude to work with other teams and agencies
- Strong communication skills with both clients and colleagues
- A collaborative approach with clients and colleagues of various personalities and cultures