International Client Insight Director
International Client Insight Director
Food and Beverages KSA1
Europanel is the leader in consumer panel.
We are looking for a curious talented and motivated individual to join the Food and Beverage KSA Global team within Europanel as International Client Insight Director.
This role is to be the Account lead for Ferrero and cross support to other KSA. It is challenging, yet extremely rewarding, involving a high level of client interaction, relationship management (both internally and within our GFK/Kantar network) as well as designing and delivering impactful multi-country projects for a wide range of client contacts and business needs.
You’ll also be experiencing working for one of the top Food manufacturers of the world and learnt about how a big account like Ferrero prepares to grow their brands across the world. Ferrero is in growth with a wind of positive energy and innovation through their organisation. If you want to be at the heart of current Ferrero transformation and understand how an FMCG manufacturer revolutionize its strategy and ways of working, join us!
Our team mantra is to empower ourselves to make the best of our strengths.
- We encourage team members to lead their own development and speak for themselves.
- We’re strongly client centric and focused in a supportive network internally. Adaptative skills are a must. As our clients we are fast moving.
- We are a Team: Food is all we need is the theme of our quarterly sharing sessions, we also have action of the week session to connect, there will be not a day that you’re not in contact with the rest of the team.
The ideal candidate would be a commercially driven, analytical and friendly individual with panel experience. You should be able to drive the application of consumer panel insight, influence an audience and collaborate internally and externally to grow and develop successful relationships with new and developing client contacts and business functions within Ferrero mainly.
What you will be doing?
- Lead major projects, responsible for the development and delivery of high profile, multi-country insights and recommendations
- Create and maintain strong relationships with all main client decision makers/budget holders, developing the application of consumer panel as a solution to answer business questions to ensure a strong influence on client thinking, making us indispensable
- Maintain a dialogue with key client contacts about their ongoing hot topics, regional/country priorities, proactively identifying opportunities
- Develop opportunities to grow revenue for the team, with a focus on widening our network and increasing the contribution of Europanel services.
- Coach, buddy & train more junior members of the team, sharing knowledge and encouraging a culture of learning.
- Contribute to Global Team workstreams and priorities as part of the team account plan
- Support high functioning relationships with local teams, including regular connections, and sharing projects and briefs for mutual benefit
- Work with our country partners to collaboratively provide quotations and proposals for new business requests and ad hoc work
- Work with our global teams to reduce the impact of the geographical barriers and be part of a high functioning virtual team
- Leverage country relationships and our community to ensure speed, responsiveness and high quality data/insight, implementing efficiencies and opportunities for improvement.
- Apply an understanding of and respect for other cultures to enhance client solutions and achieve best value for clients
What skills and experiences would the ideal candidate have?
- Knowledge and experience of quantitative research across a range of projects
- Experience delivering insight based consultative projects with the ability to provide value added client insights, and present complex data clearly and incisively.
- Ability to generate creative approaches to client needs using panel data
- Taste for trying new solutions and going outside of your comfort zone
- Strong data visualisation and analytical skills, to take complex, large scale data and communicate this effectively into action-based insights for Ferrero
- Be dedicated, taking ownership of tasks, working independently, creatively and resourcefully
- A team player with experience working with multiple stakeholders and partners.
- Confident, compelling and engaging communication style that conveys the expertise expected of a consultant.
- Collaborative approach with clients and colleagues of various personalities and cultures
- Experience delivering against commercial targets and act proactively in pursuit of opportunities.
- Experience writing persuasive proposals
- A desire to develop team management and commercial skills
- Independent and autonomous to work with virtual team members