International Client Manager
International Client Manager
Europanel BD KSA team
London - Hanger Lane
Why work with us?
Europanel™ measures consumer behaviour to understand market movements and their implications. Our primary sources are high quality syndicated continuous consumer panels, run in more than 50 countries by our owners and partners GfK and Kantar.
At Europanel we provide an unparalleled and international perspective to global consumer goods companies such as Unilever, Proctor & Gamble, Coca Cola, Kellogg’s and Henkel. Through continuous monitoring, advanced analytics and tailored solutions, Europanel inspires successful decisions by retailers, government organisations, market analysts and manufacturers globally.
A Career at Europanel
Europanel has a truly global working environment; from the moment you join, you will find yourself immersed in a vibrant working environment, learning daily from a team built on a wide spectrum of experiences and cultures. Our business is future focused, technology enabled, creative and entrepreneurial; supported and enriched through our extensive network of partner agencies.
We will encourage you to be the best you can and develop yourself as a professional researcher. You’ll find we are supportive and will encourage you to push yourself creating opportunities for senior engagement and internal project management. In turn, we expect you to support the development of your fellow team members.
Due to a strong business performance, we are looking for an International Client Manager to join the International Business Development team within Europanel. Europanel, through its partnership GfK and Kantar is the leader in consumer panel research in more than 50 countries around the world.
The ideal candidate would be a commercially driven, analytical and friendly individual with 3-4 years’ panel experience. You should be able to drive the application of consumer panel insight, influence a senior audience and collaborate internally and externally to grow and develop successful relationships with new and developing clients.
What you will be doing?
- This role is to be the first point of contact for a number of developing accounts and new business enquiries within the team. It is challenging, yet extremely rewarding, as it involves high levels of client interaction, relationship management (both onsite and offsite) as well as designing and delivering impactful multi-country projects for a wide range of manufacturers.
- Lead major Europanel projects, responsible for the development and delivery of high profile, multi-country insights and recommendations
- Create and maintain strong relationships with all main client decision makers/budget holders, developing the application of consumer panel as a solution to answer business questions to ensure a strong influence on client thinking
- Work with our country partners to collaboratively provide quotations and proposals for new business requests and ad hoc work
- Maintain a dialogue with key client stakeholders about their ongoing hot topics, regional/country priorities, proactively identifying opportunities
- Develop opportunities to grow revenue for the team, with a focus on widening our network and increasing the contribution of Europanel services.
- Coach, train and manage more junior members of the team, sharing knowledge and encouraging a culture of learning.
- Support junior members on smaller accounts, delivery of presentation and client meetings.
What skills and experiences would the ideal candidate have?
- Experience delivering against commercial targets and act proactively in pursuit of opportunities.
- Knowledge and experience of quantitative research across a range of projects
- Be dedicated, taking ownership of tasks, working independently, creatively and resourcefully
- A team player with experience working with multiple stakeholders and partners.
- A desire to develop commercial skills through spotting opportunities – proactive project-mining, and proposal writing.
- Experience delivering insight based consultative projects with the ability to provide value added client insights, and present complex data clearly and incisively.
- Confident, compelling and engaging communication style that conveys the expertise expected of a consultant.