International Client Manager
International Client Manager
London, Westgate (United Kingdom) or Paris, Chambourcy (France)
A Career at Europanel
Kantar Rewards Statement
At Kantar we have an integrated way of rewarding our people based around a simple, clear and consistent set of principles. Our approach helps to ensure we are market competitive and also to support a pay for performance culture, where your reward and career progression opportunities are linked to what you deliver.
We are looking for an ambitious individual to be directly responsible for supporting a number of key French clients – Danone / Lactalis and French new business. You will be asked to provide outstanding client service and be expected to deliver fast and accurate responses by coordinating with the relevant country contacts.
Continue to be part of Kantar the world’s leading data, insights and consulting company. We understand more about how people think, feel, shop, share, vote and view than anyone else. Combining our expertise in human understanding with advanced technologies, Kantar’s 30,000 people help the world’s leading organisations succeed and grow.
An exciting opportunity has arisen within the Europanel team. Working on the Danone / Lactalis and French New business accounts, this affords an exciting opportunity for either someone already operating at CE level or an existing CM
What you will be doing?
- Widening and deepening the senior client networks and relationships within these accounts
- Delivering valuable insights to the client base together with expanding our capability footprint from both a Shopper and Consumer perspective
- Working closely with our local Kantar and GfK partners to propose the right solutions
- Work closely with and support the Danone GAD in growing the account, co-ordinating and delivering strategic global projects, while increasing the level of insight the client receives.
- Responsibility for the revenue performance of our existing clients by selling our portfolio services both inside and outside the purchase panel (usage panel, out of home, and also ad-hoc projects via the Expert Solutions team and the Worldpanel Plus/LinkQ service), together with Contract renewal responsibility
- Working closely with the experts around the business to leverage our full set of advanced analytical solutions to deliver best in class insight and advice
- Managing workload, prioritisation and delivery of client excellence by ensuring the countries are clear on the brief for each piece of work
- Support, coordinate and defend the Europanel offer in pitches initiated by French clients/prospects
What skills and experiences would the ideal candidate have?
- A strong understanding of how to apply panel methodologies and expert solutions to business questions.
- Proven commercial track record of revenue management & delivering client growth.
- Confident, with the ability to deliver presentations and express an opinion to senior internal and external audiences with true credibility.
- Experience of delivering service excellence to clients both personally & through others.