International Graduate (BDKSA)
International Client Graduate
International Graduate (BDKSA)
Business Development / Key Strategic Accounts
Hanger Lane and client visits across Europe
Why work with us?
No two days are the same in our team. You will have the chance to work across a wide range of category as well as a wide range of clients ; helping them on the whole spectrum of market research functions including brands and category strategies, shopper insights or innovations.
As a Graduate you’ll build upon your experience by working with the world’s largest manufacturers on a wide range of issues and topics that affect today’s switched on society. As you work alongside the most experienced researchers in the industry, you will also have the opportunity to meet interesting people and really contribute to the success of both Europanel and your clients.
This is an exciting time to join our team, as we have grown revenue by 20% last year and expect a further 50% this year! We have also signed in many new accounts, and have been recognized for always going to extra mile with our clients.
A Career at Europanel
Europanel™ measures consumer behaviour to understand market movements and their implications. Our primary sources are high quality syndicated continuous consumer panels, run in more than 50 countries by our owners and partners GfK and Kantar – two of the top marketing information companies in the world.
At Europanel we provide an unparalleled and international perspective to global consumer goods companies such as Unilever, Proctor & Gamble, Coca Cola, Kellogg’s and Henkel. Through continuous monitoring, advanced analytics and tailored solutions Europanel inspires successful decisions by retailers, government organisations, market analysts and manufacturers globally.
Europanel has a truly global working environment; from the moment you join, you will find yourself immersed in a vibrant working environment, learning daily from a team built on a wide spectrum of experiences and cultures. Our business is future focused, technology enabled, creative and entrepreneurial; supported and enriched through our extensive network of partner agencies.
We will encourage you to be the best you can and develop yourself as a professional researcher. You’ll find we are supportive and will encourage you to push yourself creating opportunities for senior engagement and internal project management. In turn, we expect you to support the development of your fellow team members.
We are looking for a Graduate to join the Global Business Development and Key Strategic Account team within Europanel. Europanel, through its partnership GfK and Kantar is the leader in consumer panel research solving client questions in more than 50 countries around the world.
Europanel provides a truly global working experience; from the moment you join, you will find yourself immersed in a vibrant working environment, learning daily from a global team built on a wide spectrum of experience and cultures. Our business is technology enabled, future focused, creative and entrepreneurial; supported and enriched through our unparalleled network of partner agencies.
We are recognised as a company that care about our people, focussing on successful careers and workplace cultures. Just as our clients are at the centre of everything we do, our people are the foundation and we have the same levels of passion and commitment to them and their careers with us. Most importantly for anybody who is just starting out in a new company or city, social activity is at the heart of our culture.
We offer graduates the chance to be the building blocks of our company – to contribute to how we innovate on our path to doubling the size of the business by 2020.
What you will be doing?
- Immediate client exposure – our graduates regularly visit clients and have delivered their points of view to some of the biggest international brands
- Opportunity to work in a multi-cultural team; to travel and work around the globe
- A comprehensive training programme which will pave the way for you to have a fantastic career in delivering truly amazing insight.
- Opportunity to present your thinking, experiences and potential to the senior management team supporting you with your ongoing development and progression.
- Accelerated career paths and opportunity to expand your skills. People growth drives our business success and we are proud that over half of our vacancies are filled through internal moves and promotions
- Support the team with the delivery of multi-country reports and presentations which can contribute to regional and global strategy
- Meeting client contacts; building strong relationships and answering their business questions.
- Shadow senior team members at international client meetings
- Contribute to development of Europanel taking ownership of key internal tasks and responsibilities.
- Support in the preparation of multi-country pitches and proposals
- Identify and build an active network of internal and external relationships
What skills and experiences would the ideal candidate have?
We are looking for a confident and reliable individual with a strong desire to become an integral part of our team in order to make a positive contribution to growth of Europanel.
We want individuals who want to have an impact, make a name for themselves; who love to explore data; build insights and deliver stories. Candidates should have the ability to undertake tasks with an enthusiastic, positive, can-do attitude with good problem-solving skills & a willingness to exceed expectations.
- 1 Hons degree (or equivalent) with strong academic background
- Experience of using Microsoft Office incl. Powerpoint, Excel and Outlook
- Evidence of having effectively delivered tasks and projects against deadlines
- Flexibility approach with ability to manage multiple projects effectively
- Strong organisational and project coordination skills
- Clear and professional written and verbal communication skills (a second language is desirable but not essential)
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to turn complex data sets into actionable conclusions
- A self-starter with energy, enthusiasm and the ability to work on own initiative
- Ability to work in a multi-cultural and multi-lingual environment
- Confident individual able to work with internal and external stakeholders
- Enthusiasm for personal development and fosters an environment for continuous learning
- Genuine interest in the market research industry & pursuing a career in this field