International Strategic Insight Director
International Strategic Insight Director
Preferably London/UK, some travel
Why work with us?
No two days are the same in our team. You will have the chance to work very closely with a mix of our major strategically important clients helping them on the whole spectrum of market research functions including brands and category strategies, shopper insights or innovations.
As an Account Director you will build upon your career experience by working with the world’s largest manufacturers on a wide range of issues and topics that affect today’s switched on society. As you work alongside the most experienced researchers in the industry, you will also have the opportunity to meet interesting people and really contribute to the success of both Europanel and your clients.
We are looking for a International Strategic Insight Director to join the Food & Beverage team within Europanel working on several Key Accounts (Kelloggs, Nestle, Nomad, NSC etc). Europanel, through its partnership GfK and Kantar Worldpanel is the leader in consumer panel research solving client questions in more than 50 countries around the world.
The ideal candidate would be a commercially driven, analytical and friendly individual with experience, ideally in panel. You should be able to drive the application of consumer panel insight; influence a senior audience and collaborate internally and externally to maintain our successful relationship with several of our clients.
What you will be doing?
- This role is to be the first point of contact for an exciting mix of clients with huge opportunity for development within the Europanel Food & Beverage team. It is challenging, yet extremely rewarding, as it involves high levels of client interaction, relationship management (both internal and external) as well as designing and delivering impactful multi-country projects for some of the largest manufacturers in the world.
- Own the commercial performance of your portfolio including global contract negotiations, key proposals, identifying opportunities and commercial planning across your client base.
- Lead relationships with clients, to include ongoing communication/meetings and maintaining a close dialogue with them about their priorities.
- Lead major Europanel projects, responsible for the development and delivery of high profile, multi-country insights and recommendations.
- Developing the team and its performance, promoting improvements and innovation to deliver competitive advantage
- Expanding the GBS/advanced analytics works done within the KSA clients
- Create collaborative and productive relationships with the country contacts and work closely with them on projects.
- Developing the account plans and working with the network to action and grow the account
- Develop opportunities to grow revenue for the team, with a focus on widening our network and increasing the contribution of Europanel services.
- Highly professional demeanour with strong interpersonal skills and the ability to expand your base of valuable contacts at clients, and prioritise relevant leads.
What skills and experiences would the ideal candidate have?
- Independent, highly organized driven individual, capable of owning relationships with senior contacts.
- Experience of creating strong relationships with multiple client and internal stakeholders.
- Experience managing people/teams, overseeing the delivery of commercial, financial and people strategy
- Knowledge and experience of quantitative research across a range of projects.
- Be dedicated, taking ownership of tasks, working independently, creatively and resourcefully.
- A desire to develop commercial skills through spotting opportunities proactive project-mining and proposal writing.
- Experience delivering insight based consultative projects with the ability to provide value added client insights, and present complex data clearly and incisively.
- Confident, compelling and engaging communication style that conveys the expertise expected of a consultant.
- Ability to build strong relationships and influence both externally and internally senior level contacts and to be seen as an expert by those contacts, talking articulately about the industry.
- Experience delivering against commercial targets and act proactively in pursuit of those opportunities.
- Adaptability to work across clients and cultures
- Experience of planning for clients, financials and performance management